Saturday, May 4, 2019

How To Port Twrp 3.0 For Mtk






How to port philz/ctr/cwm/twrp recovery to your phone(mtk) 01:21 alex 42 sir i have problem with my phone after flash twrp 3.0.. my phone going bootlop. can u please create a recovey for my phone to? my phone is meitu v4 5 inch display mediatek mt6795 ram 2 gb 64 rom android 5.1. if someone is interested in helping me out to port twrp. Port twrp recovery for mtk device. in this post we will learn how to port twrp recovery for mtk device without pc. this method is one of the simplest method for porting twrp recovery image for mediatek device. you don’t need your phone rooted. so this works for all the non-rooted devices. so port boot.img using this method.. Port custom rom boot.img any kernel by unpack/repack boot.img file - duration: 9:06. android development lab 4,992 views.





S-TELL M477 - Обсуждение - 4PDA


S-tell m477 -